-->

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Zumba

I went to my first Zumba class today at the Y.

Oh. my. word.

Every single muscle in my whole body is sore. Some I didn't even know I had.

I've wanted to go to this class for a long time, but I didn't want to be the lone white girl in the back who can't dance. So when my friend, Becky, said she wanted to go but had the same fear, we decided we'd go together and be the two dorks in the back. :)

We may have been 5 steps behind everyone else, but at least we were there. And we shook our booties to the max!

If you aren't familiar with Zumba, here's a taste of what it's like.



It's intense but so fun! It didn't even feel like a workout.

Until I got home, that is.

Now, I'm off to clean out the fridge and anxiously wait for the new one to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...