-->

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's All Worth It

There are days when I find myself loading the dishwasher with dirty dishes for the upteenth time and I can't help but think, "Do I have to load the dishwasher again? Is this what my life has come to? Really??"

Today was one of those days.

Then I looked at these silly faces. And I couldn't help but smile.


I know without a doubt it's worth it.

Drives to and from school. Late night and early morning potty breaks. Wet sheets. Mealtime battles. Sibling fights. Homework. 400+ mile drives for out-of-state visitation. Smart mouths. Cruddy attitudes. Tantrums in Wal-Mart. A house that looks like a daycare.

They're both worth it.

The good. The bad. And even the ugly.

There's nothing better than being a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...