-->

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Today

I woke up to an inch of snow and ice.

Yelling. And arguing.

I wanted to stay in bed. But, I couldn't.

Today was another snow day.

I took a 15 minute shower. And shaved my legs.

Determined to ignore the madness at the other end of the house.

If the little people set the house on fire, well I, frankly, just didn't care.

But, then I got my whits about me.

Whipped up some cereal for breakfast.

Fixed Bagel Bites, popcorn and grapes with hot chocolate for lunch.

We watched movies. Worked on some puzzles. Played games. Had one of the neighbor kids over.

And I survived.

We all survived yet another snow day.

Until I heard there's another snow day coming again tomorrow.

Now, that might be a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...