-->

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bowling Fun

Yesterday we went bowling with Scot's parents. They treated us to four games of bowling with pizza and drinks. It was Brooklyn's first time bowling and she had a blast, with the help of a ball stand. Jacob and I, on the other hand, struggled to keep our balls out of the gutter.

Oh, what can I say. I'm not athletically inclined, whatsoever.

(In case you're wondering how bad my bowling skills really are, I actually threw the ball backwards and almost hit one of our friends in the face when we went bowling a couple years ago. It was memorable, I tell you.)

Thankfully, there were no major mishaps this time. Just pure plain fun.















Can't wait to go again! After I work on my game. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...