-->

Monday, November 29, 2010

Brooklyn {3}


Today you are three. Three years old.
Three years ago, the doctors pulled you out of my tummy.
Three years ago, you changed our lives.
Changed our lives for the better.
You are laid back. Sweet-natured. Full of life.
A big ball of energy.
You talk loud. And sing all day long.
You love playing with princesses and dolls.
You like playing in the dirt and sword fighting too.
You can be bossy and stubborn.
And fight with your brother at times.
You test me.
You try my patience.
You help me be a better mom.
You give the best hugs and kisses.
If I'm ever down, I can always count on you to cheer me up.
You are my sunshine. My dessert after dinner.
A breath of fresh air.
And I am so thankful you are mine.
I love you.
All the way to the moon and back.
My sweetheart.

Happy birthday, love.

xo,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...