-->

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Thankful for Fall

I am thankful for sleep. I've been sick with a head cold for the past few days, and Scot got up with the kids today and let me sleep in til almost 11am. It was such a glorious thing.

I am thankful to be feeling better. And to breathe again.

I am thankful for a clean kitchen.


I am thankful for some alone time. Scot took the kids to the park, so I enjoyed a nice, quiet lunch on the back porch. Just me and God and nature. Bliss.


I am even thankful for football. Football means food, and I am all about good food. I love hotdogs and hamburgers on the grill. Chips and dips of all kinds. And sweet tea. You know you're living in the south when you're drinking sweet tea in an Alabama cup!


I am thankful for the gorgeous fall weather. My favorite time of year.


And, lastly, I am thankful for the cutest Alabama fans ever. Football is definitely becoming quite a family affair around here. My hubby is so proud.


ROLL TIDE - from our family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...