-->

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Moms Night Out


Tonight was our first Moms' Night Out with our MOPS group, and it was so much fun.

For the first time in awhile, I felt like I could breathe. I found me again. And it was such a refreshing feeling. Sometimes, in the middle of fixing lunches for the millionth time or picking up toys or changing another poopy diaper, the question comes to mind, "Who am I? Is this what my life has evolved to?"

As a stay-at-home mom, it's easy to get lost in the shuffle of everyday life. It's a sacrifice living on one income and some days it's just plain hard. But, these girls make each day brighter when we can go through motherhood together.

After all, there's a reason why they say friends don't let friends mother alone. We keep each other sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...