-->

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Hand-Me-Downs


With the change of seasons, comes the change of clothes. For everyone in the family.

Thankfully, we already bought most of Jake's fall clothes during our back-to-school shopping in early August, but we have just recently started buying warm clothes for Brooklyn.

We met up with my sister-in-law at the park this morning and she just so happened to have a huge bag of hand-me-downs from the twin girls that she wanted to give away. I took them home and went through them. Oh. my. word. We have double the amount of clothes we would normally buy for Brooklyn and some extra. Pajamas and winter coats included. And they're in great condition.

What a blessing. It totally made my week. Guess I can return some of the clothes I bought for her last week and save even more money.

I love hand-me-downs. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...