-->

Friday, August 20, 2010

Sleepless Nights

Brooklyn had trouble sleeping this week. It took her over an hour to go to sleep and she woke up several times during the night. She already has her two-year molars, so we knew it wasn't her teeth. She didn't have a fever or show signs of getting sick. She just seemed upset by something, but we couldn't figure out what it was.

Finally, after four tiring nights, we got our answer. Before going to bed, Brooklyn told me, "There's a bad guy in my room. And he scares me." I wasn't sure what she was talking about, so I had her show me "the guy" in her room. This is what she pointed to:


Apparently, the nightlight under her play tent made a creepy looking shadow that she referred to as The Bad Guy. And, he was keeping her awake at night.

We put the play tent away, and The Bad Guy went on his way. She has been sleeping like a baby ever since.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...