-->

Monday, August 30, 2010

MOPS

Our first MOPS meeting was today. Fall semester has officially begun. This is my first full year as the Hospitality Coordinator, so I'm still learning as I go. But, our first meeting was a great success!

Here are the centerpieces I created for our tables this fall.


I bought the chocolate brown tablecloths online. The flowers and turquoise vases came from the dollar store. Brightly colored buckets came from Hobby Lobby, filled with prayer journals, pens, name tags, etc. for each table. The tables are also named different colors with matching frames and a cute verse with our Momology theme. It's amazing what you can do on a tight budget!


Everything came together and the morning was perfect. We were happy to see about 30 moms there. We ate some yummy food, went over the handbook, played a little speed fellowship (similar to speed dating) and threw together a couple door prizes too. It was a lot of fun!

And this little one?


Well, she was konked out even before I picked up Jake from school. MOPS is going to be good for all of us this year.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...very cute decorations! Way to go! You know..I can honestly say I have never been to a MOPS meeting! Isn't that strange!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...