-->

Monday, August 9, 2010

First Day of School


Today is Jacob's first day of school. His first day of third grade. And, of course, I had to take my usual first-day-of-school picture on the front porch.

Lord, help me - my almost-8-year old son looks like a man. He wears size 8 clothes now and they are huge. His pants are the same size as my capris! He wears size 4 shoes. He is just getting to the point where we can wear the same socks.

Where has the time gone?

He has changed so much in the last few years.

                        First day of 1st grade                                 First day of 2nd grade

This striped shirt was Jacob's favorite for a couple years, so I'm happy to say he's turned a new leaf...for another striped shirt.

I love this boy. Can't wait to see what this year holds for our little man. In the meantime, I'll be entertaining this little princess. Who is currently having a party in my bed.


What a mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...