-->

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

End of Summer

Well, the summer is coming to a close. At least for us down south.

Jacob starts school in just 12 days. I can't believe it. I don't want to believe it. Whether I want to believe it or not, the time is near. We are getting lists in order for school supplies and school clothes that are needed. I ordered Jake's new backpack and lunchbox online, and they are on their way. And we got the call from his new third grade teacher, welcoming him to her class. Registration is next week.

It's hard to believe we have a third grader in the house. And an almost-3-year old little girl who thinks she's a lot older than she really is. She wants to do everything Big Brother does - except the whole potty part. She detests sitting on the potty nowadays, which makes potty training that much more fun.

Once school starts, you will find me armed with a stack of books, a variety of drinks (for me and the stubborn one), stickers, M&M's, you name it...while sitting on piles of new underwear sprawled across the bathroom floor. Ready to begin Potty Training 101. Or, 102 and 103.

It's going to be quite an adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha...good luck with the potty training!! It may go much more smoothly than you think!! I started S-girl at 2 1/2 and it took one day!! I was shocked after dealing with the boys! haha

    I can't believe school is starting! We don't start until the beginning of September. I just feel like this summer has gone too fast!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...