-->

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sick

Jake started a fever yesterday. He had one again today, but I didn't think much of it until he complained of a terrible headache. Not just the regular complaining. He actually begged me to take him to the doctor, so I knew something was up.

Good thing we went because Dr. B said Jake has strep. She was kinda shocked though, since his throat looked fine and he didn't have any other symptoms. Weird.

Vacation and my sister's wedding are right around the corner. And he has to be on refrigerated medication for at least 10 days. This is going to be interesting.

Hoping and praying Jake gets to feeling better soon - and that the rest of us stay well. Until then, I have a feeling we'll be making several runs to redbox. Being sick during the summer stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...