-->

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Love Letter

Dear Scot,

Five years ago, we became husband and wife. Mom and Step-dad. A true blended family.

Five precious years. Five hard years.

There's been ups and downs. Good days and bad. A great job. Fun trips together. Discipline problems. Tantrums. Counseling. Family time. Visitation. Many, many drives to and from Kentucky and Ohio. Fights. Arguments. Angry nights. Happy days. Death of my father. Date nights. Terminated job. Months of unemployment. Heartache. Ebay. Late nights. Drama with the Ex. In and out of court. Attorney fees. Sad tears. Debt. Family drama. "New" cars. A sweet baby girl. Happy tears. Laughter. A new job. Surgery. Our grandmothers' funerals. Take-out. Movie nights. Car repairs. Home repairs. Family vacations. Hugs. Kisses. "Taco" tucks. Grateful hearts. And love. Lots and lots of love in our family of four.

Thank you for being my husband, my friend.
Thank you for always being there for me.
Thank you for loving me even when I don't deserve it.
Thank you for being committed and sticking with me for the long haul.
Thank you for being such a great dad to our kids and letting me follow my dream of a stay-at-home mom.
Thank you for showing me how to be a better wife, a better mother, a better person.
Thank you for loving God more than anything and giving your life and our marriage to Him.

I love our family. I love our life.
I love you.

Happy 5th Anniversary.

Love Always,

Chauncey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...