-->

Monday, May 10, 2010

Monday, Monday

Sigh. My day has become one big ol' stress ball, and it's only lunchtime.

Our roof, crawl space door and side door got replaced over the weekend. Some of it wasn't installed properly, so we have to make calls today to get those issues fixed. Especially the exhaust pipe to our gas hot water heater, which came loose from the roof installation.

I went to my MOPS committee meeting this morning and got a call from Jake on the way home, saying he was dizzy and felt like throwing up. So, I went and picked him up at school. Thinking I need to schedule an eye appointment or a sick visit with the pediatrician this week.

Scot called as I was pulling in the garage to let me know his car battery died. Completely dead. So, I need to pick up a car battery, bring the battery and tools to his work this afternoon. Or, pick him up from the car place so he can get a ride home.

Jake has a school report due and we have to get the books on it today. He needs to work on the written report and finish the shoe box diorama today.

I have errands I need to run.

I need to get the oil changed in the van.

I need to get stuff out of the attic to donate to flood victims.

I have laundry to do.

I need to strip Jake's bed.

I need to fix dinner.

Oh, and we're leaving for Ohio on Thursday, so I've got to start packing sometime too.

I'm scarfing down my lunch as we speak. Praying I can get everything done - and take care of the kids.

Isn't life grand?

1 comment:

  1. I'm always so glad when these types of days are over!! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...