-->

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Last Day of School

Jacob's last day of school was yesterday. And it started with a bang.

Brooklyn threw up in her room that morning. She had been having congestion, drainage and a hacky cough since Saturday, so I didn't know if she had a cold or a stomach virus. I called the doctor and got her an appointment after school.

Jacob's class had an ice cream party in the afternoon and I volunteered to help out. There wasn't anyone to watch Brooklyn, so we went to the party anyway. We didn't stay long. To say that Jacob and the rest of the kids were excited about their last day of school would be an understatement. They were off-the-hook crazy. See?


Gotta love boys. Here's Jake posing with Mrs. O for the last time.


Brooklyn's doctor's appointment went well. Dr. B said she has a cold and a stomach virus at the same time. Ugh. She gave me some samples of medicine to give her.

We stopped by and picked up Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel at redbox on the way home. Once we got home, Brooklyn threw up again. I cleaned up the mess and Brooklyn came to me and said, "Up! Up, Mommy." I picked her up and laid on the couch. She fell asleep on my lap in no time. Jake turned on the movie, and we watched it together.

It was absolute bliss.


Brooklyn's much better today, so I think she's on the mend.

Bye, second grade. Hello, summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...