-->

Thursday, April 15, 2010

He Speaks


I joined a new women's Bible study at our church, and we had our first meeting today. We are doing one of Priscilla Shirer's 6-week Bible studies called He Speaks to Me. It has been an amazing experience already - I highly recommend it!

I have been inspired to have more of a child-like faith and take the time to listen to God. And I've met so many neat women in our group. Another great thing is there's childcare available, so it's refreshing to get a couple hours to myself for some much-needed me-time too.

Sitting and talking with a bunch of women for two hours without children, while learning and growing in the Lord together. Oh, it is glorious. I have been praying for a Bible study such as this for years now, and God has answered my prayers.

I'm excited to hear what God has to say to me during this study.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...