-->

Friday, April 16, 2010

Bugs!

Okay. I'm totally freaking out. Seriously.

I took Brooklyn to the bouncy place to play with some friends this morning. We came home and pulled in the garage like always. I looked down and saw what I thought were little ants with wings all over the garage floor. I wondered what they were and where they were coming from. I walked over to the storage closet in our garage, and I instantly saw a swarm of bugs all over the door frame. Some started flying towards me, hitting me in the face and a few got stuck in my hair.

I lost it.

I ran over to our next door neighbor's house and they came over to check it out. They confirmed we have termites. TERMITES! Can you believe it?!

Oh. my. word.

I called the pest control people and the first available appointment is tomorrow morning for an inspection. Then, I have to wait for them to come out again and actually do something sometime next week.

All I hear in my head right now is cha-ching! cha-ching! cha-ching! and lots of drilling. Scot is on a flight home right now, and I hate that he has to come home to this.

Breathe in, breathe out...we will get through this.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...