-->

Monday, March 1, 2010

Short weekend

Organized chaos. Do you know what that is?

That's the way we've been living around here for quite some time. Scot and I are both organized, clean and a little OCD at times, but our closets have been overrun with chaos lately. I just couldn't stand it anymore, so we spent the entire weekend cleaning out our closet and both the kids' closets from top to bottom. The kids have two closets each in their rooms so it was quite the job, let me tell you.

We aren't totally finished yet, but here's a sneak peek of the kids' closets as of last night. I wish I had taken a before picture so you could have something to compare it to. Scot and I love the finished products, though, and we are amazed by how much more room we have to work with.


Jacob's favorite part is the new space underneath his bed. He calls it his new "secret hideout place" and Brooklyn is invited from time to time. I can see a lot of forts being built in here now.


My back hurts, my hands are sore. I feel tired and achy. But, it feels great to have everything in its place again.

I love being organized.

1 comment:

  1. That looks incredible! You can come to my house and do that if you want to. This is one of my to do projects, starting with my girls' room.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...