-->

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Packing day

I've been doing laundry and packing our bags all day to attend my Nana's memorial service in Ohio this weekend. Not the funnest stuff in the world. Especially when there's a whiny 2 year old around and getting into everything.

I'm not complaining, though. Really, I'm not.

Even when Brooklyn sat on the suitcases, emptied some of the bags or grabbed onto my legs, I was instantly reminded to be thankful that I have a healthy, precious little girl to enjoy at home. I know there are many other parents out there that wish they had such trivial problems. So, I'm learning not to sweat the small stuff.


We were cooped up inside all day so we took the kids for a walk after dinner and let them play outside. Jake played football with our neighbor, Jordan. And Brooklyn kept busy by carrying a basketball around. In her jammies, I know. It was so nice to get some fresh air, though.


Now, I just have to finish up some ironing. This is coming from someone who never irons anything, so it's a pretty big deal for me to break out the ironing board tonight. I'm feeling so domestic.

So thankful the hubs is bringing home dinner soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...