-->

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Saturday

Big Brother is at his dad's this weekend, so Brooklyn has filled her Saturday with other important things to do.

Like working on sticker books.


And playing in the laundry basket.


And we'll probably take advantage of this beautiful weather outside later today too. Somehow I don't think that will be a problem.

Scratch that. The sun went away and it got chilly as the day has worn on. I think we're going to Chick-Fil-A instead. Yay, no cooking for me!

Brooklyn is missing her Bubby this weekend. She keeps saying, "Bubby at cool (school)." Poor thing. But, I think she's going to be okay. Just like the rest of us.

Happy Saturday to you!

2 comments:

  1. What is it with kids and laundry baskets? My 15 month old LOVES sitting in a laundry basket!
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just read your comment on my blog. I'm not sure about straps for the point and shoots. I know my point and shoot only came with a wrist strap. You could look at your camera and see if there is any little slot, or opening to slide a strap through. You may just have to get creative and make one. But if there isn't a spot to hook one on, it might be a little difficult. Sorry, I'm not of more help.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...