-->

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday

I woke up at 4:00 am feeling achy, dizzy and nauseous. Yuck.

I noticed it was snowing outside so I turned on the TV to see if school had been canceled. Every county in Middle TN had canceled school except ours. I turned off Jake's alarm and decided we'd have our own snow day since I was too sick to drive.

Scot had an early doctor's appointment with the ENT doctor. They put the camera up his nose and cleaned out his sinus cavities again. The doctor said everything was healing well so that was good news. I guess those saline irrigations 2-3 times a day are paying off.

Today was Scot's second day back to work. He didn't feel good most of the day, but he pushed through it anyway.

I stayed in bed most of the day, except when I prepared meals and snacks for the kids. We played Candyland and read books in bed. I even changed diapers in bed. Jake played Xbox quite a bit. And the kids watched movies. I felt like a horrible mother plopping my kids in front of the TV for half the day, but it was all I could do. It felt like the room was spinning every time I even moved my head the slightest bit. It was awful.

Scot was so sweet and got some goodies at Target on the way home. He surprised me with Season Five of The Office. And he brought home some barbecue, mashed potatoes and mac-n-cheese from Jim 'N Nick's - one of our favorites.

I am in heaven. And feeling much better now. The dizziness is gone, but I'm sure I'll be dreaming of The Office clan in my sleep. That's what I get for watching back-to-back episodes before bed, I guess.

So thankful we survived the day.

Sweet dreams, everyone.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you are feeling better and hopefully even better tomorrow : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...