-->

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Recovery at home

Scot has been doing pretty well recovering at home. He has been in a lot of pain, but the pain meds taken every 4 hours are at least keeping it under control. He is eating more solid foods and drinking lots of water which is good. And he's been irrigating his nose at least 4-5 times a day.

The kids are still learning to be patient with good ol' Mom. I've been trying to keep them busy at home. Today we molded little things with Bendaroos. I love those things!


And we colored our back windows with Crayola washable window markers. Definitely the best $4 I've spent in a long while.


I'm so proud of Scot and all he's gone through. The recovery has gone way better than I expected.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the recovery is going well. I love all of your pictures! I have an award for you over at my blog. Come check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...