-->

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Haiti

We are utterly devastated by the tragedy and loss that everyone is experiencing in Haiti right now.

We have been talking about what we can do as a family to help the needy people there. Last night, Jacob told me, "Mom, I want to give some of my allowance money to help these people. I will give all of my money to them if I have to!"

He has been saddened by this earthquake tragedy more than I ever imagined. And not only saddened, but he feels called to do something. Just like the rest of us.

So, we're doing lots of praying. We're giving financially as much as we can. And we're relying on God to comfort those who are hurting and to heal and restore the precious land of Haiti.

God be with them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...