-->

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas {2009}

Hope all of you are having a wonderful Christmas. I know we are! It's been wild and crazy with all the fun gifts, but we are so thankful for the REAL reason of Christmas in celebrating His birth and resurrection...for you and for me.

I am tired and full to the brim. I am so thankful for Jesus, my sweet family, friends, church family and cozy home. I am thankful to celebrate Christmas with Jacob this year. I am thankful for the two children God has given me. I am thankful for a hardworking husband who supports our family by working two jobs. I am thankful for our good health. I am thankful for laughter. And forgiveness.

Hope all of you experience true joy and peace this holiday season.

Pics will be coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...