-->

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Spy

Let's play a game of 'I Spy'.

Look at these pictures and see what doesn't belong.

Dec 199
Dec 200
Dec 201

The culprit?

Dec 208

This sweet little thing.

She may be sweet, but she can be rough too. She loves to tear holes in blankets, dolls, stuffed animals, bows, you name it. Well, she doesn't really tear the holes. She wiggles her finger around so much in the material that it creates a hole.

In fact, just a few days ago, Brooklyn wrapped her fingers around the threads on her cat blanky so tight that it actually cut through her skin while I was driving. Her scream was so piercing that I had to pull over until I discovered the "problem" on her flaming red thumb. (Her boo-boo is still there, by the way).

Now, every time Brooklyn looks at her cat blanky, she says "No, no!" And then she's back to making holes.

Sigh.

I don't think I'll be picking up knitting anytime soon with this little girl around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...