Here's some bits and pieces about my day today...
- Woke up at 6:30 this morning and felt dizzy and nauseous. Went to the bathroom and got trash can in hand...just in time. Yuck.
- Hubby took Jake to school. Wonderful.
- Got out of bed and changed Brooklyn's diaper. A miracle.
- After contacting hubby at work in my horrible state, hubby got permission to leave work early to come home and take care of me - and the kids. Thank you, Lord.
- Stayed in bed until 1:00. Ate popsicles, read and sipped Gatorade while listening to Brooklyn chatter and run around the house. Priceless.
- Took a shower. Amazing.
- Ate macaroni-n-cheese for lunch. Favorite comfort food.
- Hubby picked up Jake from school and dropped him off in Kentucky for visitation with his dad. 390 miles total. So thankful for my hubby.
- Laid Brooklyn down for her hour "nap." At least she was quiet.
- Got my second wind. Cleaned kitchen, two bathrooms, stripped beds and mopped. Yes, I'm nuts. Guess cleaning makes me feel better.
- Read books with Brooklyn on the couch. Snuggle time.
- Ate a late dinner and relaxing now. Waiting for my hubby to get home. Thankful for the little things. And thankful to have good health.
How was your Friday?