-->

Friday, September 18, 2009

What's Up Friday?

Here's some bits and pieces about my day today...

- Woke up at 6:30 this morning and felt dizzy and nauseous. Went to the bathroom and got trash can in hand...just in time. Yuck.

- Hubby took Jake to school. Wonderful.

- Got out of bed and changed Brooklyn's diaper. A miracle.

- After contacting hubby at work in my horrible state, hubby got permission to leave work early to come home and take care of me - and the kids. Thank you, Lord.

- Stayed in bed until 1:00. Ate popsicles, read and sipped Gatorade while listening to Brooklyn chatter and run around the house. Priceless.

- Took a shower. Amazing.

- Ate macaroni-n-cheese for lunch. Favorite comfort food.

- Hubby picked up Jake from school and dropped him off in Kentucky for visitation with his dad. 390 miles total. So thankful for my hubby.

- Laid Brooklyn down for her hour "nap." At least she was quiet.

- Got my second wind. Cleaned kitchen, two bathrooms, stripped beds and mopped. Yes, I'm nuts. Guess cleaning makes me feel better.

- Read books with Brooklyn on the couch. Snuggle time.

- Ate a late dinner and relaxing now. Waiting for my hubby to get home. Thankful for the little things. And thankful to have good health.

How was your Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...