-->

Monday, August 17, 2009

Match Day

On August 16, 2004, Scot and I were first matched on eharmony. Since then, we have declared this day our Match Day. In memory of how we met, I made a list of what I appreciate the most about my husband.

You are a Godly husband and father.

You take as much time as you can to spend with me and the kids.

You are a hard worker and a great multi-tasker.

You are honest, stable, loving and very forgiving.

You are faithful.

You are sarcastic and have a great sense of humor.

You put me and the kids as first priority before work and ebay.

You have a deep love for people and our country.

You aren't afraid to step up and speak out when things aren't right.

You aren't obsessed with material things, like clothes, houses, furniture. You don't care about keeping up with the Jones'.

You are a great leader.

You are a great financial provider and will do whatever it takes to provide for your family.

You sacrifice your time, money and personal enjoyment for the sake of your family.

You are a great friend. You lend a listening ear and advice whenever needed.

You are unappreciated and misunderstood by many, especially me, most of the time.

You never give up.

You are special. A gift.

We may disagree on some things and drive each other crazy at times, but at the end of the day, you're always there for me with open arms.

Thank you for being you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...