-->

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Phone call

I got a phone call from Jacob today. He has never been much of a phone-talker so I was shocked when he called me and actually wanted to talk for awhile.

He said he gets lonely and bored when he stays at his step-grandparent's house while his dad works. He said he misses me and his Legos. And he told me he's glad I stay home with him and Brooklyn every day because I get to spend a lot of time with them. He hopes I never go back to work. He loves that I'm a stay-at-home mom.

Wow. I didn't know a 6 year old could appreciate ol' Mom so much while he's away. It makes my heart glad.

Staying home with the kids may sacrifice my time, a bigger income and my sanity some days, but it's ALL worth it.

I wouldn't change a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...