-->

Friday, February 27, 2009

Questionnaire

Jacob answered these questions and he is 6. His answers made me smile.
1. What is something mom always says to you? Pick up my toys

2. What makes mom happy? When I follow directions and obey (He does hear me after all!)

3. What makes mom sad? When I go visit my dad in Ohio (So, so true!)

4. How does your mom make you laugh? When she tickles me

5. What was your mom like as a child? Really quiet (Right on!)

6. How old is your mom? 30 (I'm surprised he remembered!)

7. How tall is your mom? 9 pencils (We did an experiment on this for homework last week)

8. What is her favorite thing to do? Play Batman UNO (Hmm...)

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? Cleans the house

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Being kind to other children (God bless him!)

11. What is your mom really good at? UNO Attack

12. What is your mom not really good at? Sports (Yep, I'm terrible)

13. What does your mom do for her job? Cleans the house, changes poopy diapers and feeds us (Pretty much sums it up there!)

14. What is your mom's favorite food? Chicken

15. What makes you proud of your mom? She plays games with me and puts notes in my lunch

16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be? Velma on Scooby Doo (I always loved her!)

17. What do you and your mom do together? Play games and puzzles

18. How are you and your mom the same? Our eyes look alike

19. How are you and your mom different? I'm a boy and she's a girl

20. How do you know your mom loves you? She tells me

21. What does your mom like most about your dad, Scotty? He works hard to make money for us

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? Chili's (Not quite, but we do eat there every once in awhile)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...