-->

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Catching up

I have been a bit of a slacker with blogging lately. Sigh.

We got hit with a nasty bug about 5 days ago (while we were babysitting our 2 year old twin nieces for a few days), so it has been interesting. Thankfully, I was able to get out and take the girls to the play area at the mall before I got sick. They had such a blast!

Then we had reinforcements to help us with the twins on Saturday. And yesterday, Linda made us some yummy soup and lasagna - and watched our kids so we could go to the doctor. It was so nice.

And today - I finally feel like I'm among the living again (thanks to a little help from our trusty z-pak!)

Here's a couple pics from our weekend - before the yucky stuff hit.

The girls watched Wonder Pets and played in the tent before we went to the mall.

Here's our packed van after we picked up Jake from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...