-->

Monday, September 8, 2008

Long day

Whew, what a long day.

Scot and Brooklyn caught a stomach virus so I've been cleaning up doo-doo all day today. I think I've changed at least 12 poopy diapers or more (I lost count after a dozen). And, unfortunately, most of those were blow-outs so our carpet had spots everywhere. It was a mess. I gave Brooklyn 3 sponge baths and 2 regular baths. She didn't want to eat any food so I gave her as much Pedialyte in her bottle as she would drink. And she has two more teeth on the way, so that's just icing on the cake.

Poor Scot is just miserable with this nasty bug. I think he's been living in the bathroom most of the day.

Jake and I are feeling fine - so far. I'm just praying that we stay well.

The most unfortunate thing was that we had to cancel our first small group meeting tomorrow. Sigh. Hopefully, we can meet up later in the week instead.

Let's hope for a poop-free Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...