-->

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

We have a crawler

Well, I know I haven't written lately but we have all been sick for the past week. We took the kids to Dr. B's office on Saturday morning (thank goodness for weekend hours!) and she said that Jake has strep throat. Brooklyn has a cold virus but she said she should be okay in a few days. I went to the doctor today and got a scrip for a Z-pak so hopefully we can kick this thing and get better soon! Happy 3-0 to me, I guess.

In the meantime, Brooklyn has been crawling all over the house and getting into everything. She is completely mobile now. A few days ago, I caught her playing with the cord to one of our lamps. She was swinging the cord in the air, then put the cord in her mouth. She was having a good ol' time until I interrupted her.


Oh, let the fun times begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...